Situated 30-minute drive away from Skegness, in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds, is Greetham Retreat. Spread out over 4 acres of natural grounds, you are bound to have a fantastic holiday with self catering cottages and camping grounds.
In total, there are 4 self-catering cottages at Greetham Retreat, with some sleeping up to 4 and others only sleeping 2 people. They are the following:
- Maggie’s Mews: sleeping 4 with a super king bedroom and twin bedroom, two en-suites, opportunity for two dogs to stay as well and a fully fitted kitchen.
- Laura’s Loft: sleeping 2 people in a modern loft apartment with a double bed, en-suite and large, double-glazed skylight with incredible views.
- Wendy’s Wing: sleeping 2 people and up to two furry friends in a charming cottage with wooden roof beams and a super king size bed and fully fitted kitchen.
- Rose’s Rest: sleeping 2 people in a luxurious cottage featuring an open plan living area, super king size bed and the opportunity for 1 small dog to join you.
- Laundry room
- Tourist information
- Wildlife ponds and woodland walks